Eloise was finally discharged last night (Tuesday evening) so slightly later than expected. Anna and Eloise loved their reunion and its great to be back home all together after a very intense week – and to enjoy good food and our beds.
Eloise is recovering ok, but upset at times – exhaustion and the physical and emotional challenge of the past week have definitely affected her, but she’s so happy to see Anna, play with her toys and see her fish 😊.
How do we feel:
- Very happy to be home! We left a week ago for the MRI, not expecting to stay in hospital, and only returned last night.
- Up and down – hopeful when we see Eloise slightly improving from the day before, but also sad/disappointed if she is struggling.
For those that pray:
- For the biopsy results on Friday – please pray the results show it is low-grade and is a tumour that responds well to treatment.
- For Eloise to get better – to get more steady on her feet again, and for her seizures to go (we’ve seen some positive signs that the new medication is helping, but it’s still very early days).
- For us to enjoy some precious days together before we start the next challenge of the next set of treatment (whatever that is).
5 thoughts on “Back home…”
Such good news about being home! Will continue to pray for your requests! ❤️🙏🏻
Wonderful news ,:still praying , Bgod is good . Blessings Penny
Sent from my iPad
Praying for you all dear ones. Xxx
Continually praying for you all in this situation, for healing, patience, comfort and peace 🙏
My prayer groups and family are also continually praying for the situation.
We pray for Eloise and the family every day for healing and peace